4x Fusion Splinting™ Wrist Support
- Splinting is the foam structure that runs from your knuckles, down and over top of your wrist along with the exclusive closure system work together to prevent misalignment from awkward bends. In collaboration with the University of Waterloo, we tested the efficacy of the design to prevent wrist deflection, a biofidelic wrist model was constructed at the University of Waterloo. This fist model along with a hinge joint was used to mimic the flexion/extension capability of the human wrist. With this method and cutting edge research, Hayabusa glove technologies delivered the proper wrist alignment for punches. Our gloves with Fusion Splinting demonstrated 99.7% perfect anatomical alignment needed. The built-in splints are so supportive that makes the use of hand wraps optional. This is what makes us unique from all other gloves in the market. (patent 9,079,093)
Dual-X Strap Closure System
- We developed and patented the most versatile closure system in the industry. Lace-up gloves are often recognized as the greatest fit a glove can offer, so we designed something that gives you that same fit but without the hassle. The fully adjustable Dual-X™ closure system uses 2 interlocking straps, allowing you to customize the fit for your specific need. Its lace-like fit creates hand and wrist stabilization for the best overall fit, protection, and injury prevention. (patent 8,646,113)
CRUSH ZONE™ Foam Composition
- Our proprietary foam composition was designed to protect and last. Each layer of foam serves a different purpose when absorbing and dissipating the impact force of a punch. We defined the optimal structure by testing dozens of foam properties, thicknesses, layerings, and more. The University of Waterloo produced scientific data on the various combination, and we utilized this to develop the most determine the most efficient and protective combination.
- Tried and tested ergonomics. T3’s thumb position, pocket size, and design deliver the most comfortable secure fit of any boxing glove. The natural thumb position of T3 was developed over several years of testing and feedback from pro fighters, trainers, and boxers around the world.
- The pocket-size of T3 provides proper alignment and protection through a snug fit. You can form a fist with ease the moment you try it on. This design will provide continuous support for the long run.
XT2® Silver Lining
- Protecting your gloves from becoming unusable due to smell is a problem we dedicate ourselves to solve. That's why we use the XT2 fabric technology. It contains an anti-odor agent that protect the gloves keep the gloves smelling like new for longer.
SWEAT-X™ Wipe-Away Sweat Thumb
- Designed improve every boxer's experience while they train, the wipe-away sweat thumb is a soft material covering the thumb area of every glove so you can clear your face of sweat. Our gloves are the only product on the market with this unique feature.
VYLAR®-2 Engineered Leather
- The engineered leather used in T3 gloves is our strongest, most resistant material available. It's even more durable than real leather — In 2017 the University of Cincinnati put various materials through a barrage of rigorous tests. 'Vylar' engineered leather stood above all else, proving to be the most resistant material for combat equipment.