GET A FREE DRAWSTRING BAG! LEARN MORE
We offer free shipping for orders over $25 in Canada.
This promotion is not applicable on previous purchases or gift cards. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms of offer are subject to change.
STEPS FOR EXCHANGING OR RETURNING AN ITEM:
Visit our self service exchange portal and simply add the same email you shopped with at the top of the page.
Once your return is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email.
When you choose to exchange an item you may qualify for instant refunds which make it easy and speedy to get your new item in exchange for the one you didn't want to keep.
Comfortable Secure Fit
Dual Density Protection
The Hayabusa Combat Mouth Guard has latex free silicone gel that provides comfortable impact protection. Its double layer density works together to provide a secure fit with full coverage.
Simply boil and bite to protect your mouth, teeth and gums.
Returns are not accepted for this item.
Integrated breathing channels help you catch your breath faster while the low profile design feels less bulky in your mouth.
The boil and bite mouth guard creates a secure fit to match your unique bite pattern. The comfortable fit will never loosen or shake free during training, staying exactly where you need it to be.
The Combat Mouth Guard has dual density silicone gel that keeps your teeth, gums, and jaw protected. Its two layer structure molds to your teeth for a precise and secure fit to keep you safe while you train.
1) Boil water
2) Pour hot water into a mug
3) Submerge Mouth guard for 30-90 seconds
4) Remove with a utensil and let cool until comfortable undefined
5) Adjust to the right position in front of a mirror
6) Bite down firmly. Apply even pressure with fingers and tongue
7) Hold for 30 seconds to ensure it conforms to your teeth
8) Carefully remove mouth guard
9) Hold under cold running water to cool completely
10) Test fit to make sure it fits properly